Today I made the decision to write about something I love to do. Golf is my passion and I live in a great golf area so I'll be writing about golf, my experience of golf and, specifically, golf in the Central Valley and surrounding regions. While I play most of my golf in and around Sacramento, I have ventured to Reno, the Bay Area, Hawaii and even Scottsdale, AZ for golf vacations. So, when I play out of the area, I'll write about those experiences as well.
The Greater Sacramento Area has more golf courses than golfers at the present and you can pretty much get a tee time without too much fore planning. Of course, getting the time you want on the course you want still requires pre-booking by at least 7 days just to be safe.
I have my weekly golf league today at 5 PM over at Haggin Oaks. We usually play on Wednesday evenings on the Arcade side, the front 9 one week and the back 9 the next week, but they are punching the greens tomorrow so they moved us up a day. Next week we play on Wednesday, hopefully on greens that have recovered.
My other interests include Fantasy Sports, mostly golf and football; wine, food and dining out; photography; and my favorite team, the 49er's. I am a real estate appraiser, so my interests include real estate and the housing market.
Any of those topics are likely to pop up from time to time, so bear with me if I stray for a bit, but for the most part I will try to stick to golf, .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment